Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stockton is '2'!

Okay, so Stockton's birthday was May 7th and I am just now getting around to this. Happy Birthday! He was so excited for his birthday. Grandma Leishman brought him these balloons and he went screaming down the hall, "boons,boons,boons!" as soon as she walked in the door. He knew exactly what was going on and loved opening the presents. Caleb and Mya were so good to help him, but let him do it. He was a little nervous about the candle blowing, but we made it! We love you!!!!!

2 comments:

jami v. said...

so i don't feel so bad, knowing other people are "behind" posting about life too. :)

ah ... happy bday! he's so very cute!!

Kelly said...

I am so glad that you have a blog! Now I can see your cutie kids. :) I can't believe Stockton is 2 (or I guess has been for a while). Time goes by too fast.